If you want to apply for one of our products or services, you will need to use our new Member Portal.
If you‘re not already registered, you can create an account by following the instructions below.
Create an account
To set up your account, follow these steps:
- Enter you member number below - If you have a 5 digit member number then you need to add 1 at the start. If your member number is 6 digits long then please just use that number
- Click 'Go'
- On the Login screen click 'Register now'
- Enter your email address. You will be sent a verification code to verify your email address to help secure your account. This email address must be registered with us
- Create a password
- Enter the information that is requested so we can check your account against our records.
- Once we have verified your details, you will be able to login to the Member Portal using your email and password, to apply for a loan or other services, and manage your credit union accounts
If you have already registered for the new Member Portal, please login using the email address and password you registered with.Login to member portal
If you have any problems or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 9247 309.