The #NewBristolPounds will be launched on 1 July with fantastic new designs. This is a great moment for the scheme and marks three years of making a difference to the local economy in the city we all love.
New Bristol Pounds timetable
- 1 July. ‘New’ paper Bristol Pounds start to be issued at all Bristol Pounds Cash Points.
- No more ‘old’ paper Bristol Pounds will be issued but they can still be spent at businesses.
- You can swap ‘old’ paper Bristol Pounds for ‘new’ ones at Bristol Pound Cash Points, including the Bristol Credit Union branch.
- 30 September. After this date ‘old’ paper Bristol Pounds can no longer be spent for goods and services but they can still be swapped for ‘new’ at cash points.
- 31 December. After this date the ‘old’ ones can no longer be exchanged.
The Bristol Pound team are hosting an event on 1 July, to celebrate the the new edition of £Bs! with Live music and raffle, merchandise & £B exchange at the Attic Bar, from 8pm. Find out more.
You can also see artwork from the competition and the winning designs at Paper Arts Gallery, from 1-6 July.
Image: £B5 Paper Pound, by Stewy.
- About Us