Introduce a friend or family member to our affordable loans and we’ll reward you with £15 each time when you introduce who applies for a loan. We’ll also pay their membership fee – saving them £2.50 as well.
How do I recommend a friend?
If your friends or family are not already members of Bristol Credit Union, and are interested in applying for a loan, simply follow the steps below:
1. Download Recommend a Friend leaflet (118.9kb)
2. Write your name and member number on the leaflet
3. Pass the leaflet to your friend
4. They hand it in with their loan application. This is how we know it’s you we need to reward.
If applying for a loan online, they will need to enter your member number in the Promotional Code box.
Terms and conditions
1. The Refer a Friend scheme will run from 17/10/16 to 24/12/16.
2. Applicants must qualify for Bristol Credit Union membership, and the normal conditions for membership apply,including validating ID and address.
3. Rewards will only apply for newly active members who apply for a loan. You will not be rewarded for a current member.
4. In order to apply for a loan, applicants will need to become a member of Bristol Credit Union, and make a £1 deposit (£10 online) into their Member Share account. They will get this back if they decide to leave the Credit Union.
5. You can recommend as many people as you like.
6. To qualify for the £15, your friend must make a fully completed loan application before the closing date.
7. The £15 will be credited to your account on the month that the loan application was
8. There is a total limit of £3,750 for the reward scheme. This means that we
won’t be able to reward you once we’ve received more than 250 new applications in total.
If we do reach that limit then we will pay rewards based on the date that applications were
received so the quicker you can get your friends to submit applications the better.
9. This Scheme is not open to Bristol Credit Union employees, Directors or volunteers (except for volunteers acting outside of their usual volunteering activity).
- About Us